Saturday, September 19, 2009
only 87 more to go...
Days, that is. I felt like ass going in, but felt much better afterwards. I'm not as sore as I was anticipating. I don't think I'm working as hard as I should be, but I'm going to blame that on the fact that I'm still learning how to execute the exercises. Also, I've been using resistance bands, which are a pain. I actually broke one tonight. I'm lucky I didn't lose an eye. I think the cat chewed a bit of it which created a weak spot. Regardless, I'm thinking I should invest in some dumbells...I'm not writing down my reps either, which I should be. I think I'll start that next week. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good. It will be interesting how I do next week when I'm out of town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment