Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Day 13
I procrastinated but I finally did manage to get my lazy ass downstairs to do Kenpo X. I was too lazy to do the stretching and warm up and somewhere in the middle of the punches, I strainded a muscle in my right upper arm/shoulder. Not bad enough to stop me from finishing but I was not able to fully get into the movements with my right arm. Still feels sore this morning but I don't think it's anything serious. Small price to pay and lesson learned. As for the workout, I liked it much better as I wasn't as confused with the moves as last time. I was able to keep my heart rate up for most of the time, as well. I still couldn't get over the yelling so I decided to grunt instead. I think it worked. Today is a rest day but I think I'm going to run or something. Gotta get as much in while I'm still motivated to do it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment