Monday, September 28, 2009

Haven't posted in a few days...

and feeling the pressure from my P90X partner, nutritionist, and chef (who also happens to be my most excellent and beautiful wife...I know, I am a lucky man). So I'm posting now. I have noticed a significant increase in strength and flexibility this week. The double day on Saturday really worked well as it followed a unplanned rest day. Plyo, Arms/Shoulders, and Abs back to back is a good combo. Yoga was a bit easier so I was able to concentrate more on form. I love Yoga X, it's fantastic...and because it falls on Sundays, it helps me wash away the pain that comes with being a Raider fan...Today was legs and back. I got to use the pull up bar for the first time and it was much better and of course harder than the bands. I had to use the chair for assistance pretty much the whole time. I'm looking forward to not using the chair...it makes me feel like a wuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment