skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
joon and kate and p90x
p90x
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Day 8
Didn't want to do it but I did and I'm tired and I'm going to sleep.
1 comment:
kate
September 24, 2009 at 11:43 PM
way to go, babe! see you tomorrow and we can 'bring it' together for a couple of days!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Joon
kate
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(37)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(29)
day 14
Day 13
day 13
Haven't posted in a few days...
day 12
day 11
yoga x: dislike
day ten
day nine
Day 8
day eight
Day 7: No rest for the weary
day seven
the migraine
Day 6
spoke too soon?
day six
Dia Cinco
ps...
day five
day four
Day 4
only 87 more to go...
day three
Day 2: Sore as hell.
day two
Ab Ripper X....
day one, september 17th
ready, set, go...
Followers
way to go, babe! see you tomorrow and we can 'bring it' together for a couple of days!
ReplyDelete