I'm in Barstow this week...the armpit of California. I did get to do the workout this evening, however. I didn't have much energy today. Working on less than 4 hrs of sleep and a long day in the hot desert sun. I'm happy I did get through the workout, though I know I did not Bring It to the fullest. I couldn't get through AB Ripper 200...more like AB Ripper 130. I did sweat like a sow, however, which is good, I guess. I drank a lot of Gatorade today and had 2 beers with dinner tonite. Did not follow the P90X eating plan at all. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the diet without my nutritionist/p90x chef Kate by my side. Sounds like I'm making a whole lot of excuses, I don't think Tony would approve. I'd better get some sleep tonite....got another long day in the heat...Looking forward to Kempo...I will Bring It tomorrow.
Just a note on the resistance bands: They suck as a substitue for pull ups. I ended up doing push ups instead. Not much of a back workout. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gotta bring your nutritional A game mang. Go easy on the beers (even though I know you love them) and the Gatorsauce. There is too much sugar and empty calories in that stuff. Stick to the water and coffee. I can't wait to see you guys on the infomercial.
ReplyDeletethanks john, you took the words out of my mouth! maybe he will listen to you...
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard to stay away from the beers, especially when I don't have to pay for them...had another 2 tonite...
ReplyDelete