beer drinker. Yes, I drank beer again tonite. I couldn't abstain. I started with ice tea but when the dinner was taking forever to come out and my coworkers were on the second or third, I succumbed...damnit! I did drink lite beer, however. 1 really cold 20 oz or so bud light draft. It was so refreshingly good After sweating in the hot sun all day for 13+ hrs, I thought I deserved it, but now I'm kicking myself for not having any self control...That is why when I got back to the hotel room, I put my shorts on and ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes and worked out my shoulder and back on the machine. I know I shouldn't be fretting over drinking one stinking beer, but I still should be able to not drink beer if I say I'm not going to. Oh well. I think I did better with the rest of diet, though. 4 hard boiled egg whites and 1 banana for breakfast, three pieces charbroiled chicken from el pollo loco, didn't eat the skin or the tortillas, with a side of baked black beans and cole slaw. And for dinner, grilled chicken breast on a bed of steamed brocoli and black beans and of course, the beer. Stuck with water all day, but I didn't drink enough as I was feeling dehydrated by the time I got to dinner.
One week down and I do have to say that I'm feeling pretty good. I feel stronger and I have more energy. I don't know what about p90x keeps me so motivated, but I am, and I'm going to ride it as long as I can. Hopefully it will be at least the 90 days...I want to see the six pack that I've been hiding in my belly for all my life. I know it's in there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment